How is staffing?

jeffmw

Headed on Adventure next month and it appears we're going to be full (as of today there are nothing but inside, 2-person rooms available -- nothing for 3 or 4 other than one suite left.) 

I've been on full ships before and it really never seemed too bad, but there seem to be a lot of complaints on review sites lately about crowds on ships and service, etc., and some of the recent reviews of Adventure note things were crowded. Sometimes I think these comments are mostly just from people who aren't accustomed to typical cruise-crowded (waits for elevators, etc.) 

Does anyone have any insight into whether staffing has increased at all? I know there were complaints back in the spring when some boats were just getting moving again, but I'd hope they would've gotten more fully-staffed since then.   

Adventure in September, is it the NE/Canada?  I imagine it will be a lot of "older folks" and not so much the kids/teens running around, which leads to some issues (like pressing all the elevator buttons ) causing the stop at each floor.  I imagine while the ship might be close to sold out the capacity will be less than if it were families.