Denied for covid-like but NOT covid symptoms?

He'll be fine, if like my wife a little self conscious but no issue with the cruise line. 

I imagine he is probably taking some medication for the allergies??  If so I'd have them in my carry on just so you can show that the symptoms are actually allergy related. Just make things a little smoother if they do happen to question etc.

13 hours ago, Cruiser4321 said:

Has anyone had symptoms like a stuffy nose or cough and been denied boarding? My husband has allergies right now and is negative for covid, just wondering if we have cause for concern when doing the health questionnaire on Saturday. 

Earlier this summer, we answered yes because my wife was getting over the flu (diagnosed and tested). It's an instant denial of boarding.

We called Royal and they cleared it out so we could check in at the terminal.

I went through something similar like this recently. Essentially went to a Dr for headache, they administered a covid test, negative. Sent to a clinic to get some additional tests. The health check list asked are you having headaches. Talking to the receptionist answering yes to any question will deny you entry. Her response was if you know you don't have covid (seeing I had the neg test) just answer no to the questions.

Seeing you have the neg covid test I would go with that and ans no to that question

Every time I checked in at the terminal, I’ve never had one of the port agents do any type of medical evaluation. They just confirmed my paperwork, photo and made sure I didn’t answer ‘yes’ to any question on the health form. As long as you have a negative test result…you’re okay to board. 
But for me, if I have any sign of allergy or cold-like symptom after I get the negative test result, I always do a quick at home test before leaving for the port…just in case. If I do get the virus, I definitely would rather be home than on a ship.