deluxe drink package

Bonnen

41 minutes ago, CruiseGus said:

I actually saw this happen recently on one of my cruises, early on in the cruise like day 1 or 2.

Same here. If you get cut off this reason, arguing your case isn't likely to get you anywhere but it will provide great entertainment for those watching.

I learned on our recent cruise that there needed to be 15 minutes between swiping drink orders on the sea pass card.  I think I ordered a drink and really didn't like it and tried to order another drink.  The excellent server jotted down my room number to run my sea pass later, but I was informed about the timeframe between drink orders, though I appreciated the work around.  

8 hours ago, cjx said:

@Psycho and Barbwhat was the price before? I'm on my first cruise and got it for $106 for a 3day ($35/day) and there's a deal on board for 106 and second is 50% off on day 1 (unfortunately I'm solo). Is it usually cheaper?

The price has increased after Covid.  We had paid in the past in the 40 to 50 range…A few cruises lower then that. You got an a great deal and have fun on your first cruise