xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jan 15, 2023 - Jan 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Jan 15, 2023 - Jan 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 6:26 AM, Ampurp85 said:

This is the first part of my S2S and my first Oasis sailing (just need to sail Wonder and Symphony and I will have done all the oasis class). It looks like this will be a very full sailing, as no suites are available, I believe it might be a holiday weekend/week.

Same here, my first week of a B2B is S2S + "sail to sail"?    I noticed there is a 1B aqua suite a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Plumlee2028 said:

I am as well.  Its very odd.  The five listed are unimpressive as well (and largely sold out).  I am hoping to go out to the lagoon, and that's far enough away I would prefer to do it through the cruise line.  

Agreed. This is our first time to this port, and I'd really like to visit the Chacchoben ruins. At this point, I'm planning to email the Private Journeys folks on Friday, if I don't see them updated before then. I might look at other private tour options as well, but I'm a big chicken and dislike the risk of booking outside of Royal Caribbean. 

On 12/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, VoidoftheSeas said:

Agreed. This is our first time to this port, and I'd really like to visit the Chacchoben ruins. At this point, I'm planning to email the Private Journeys folks on Friday, if I don't see them updated before then. I might look at other private tour options as well, but I'm a big chicken and dislike the risk of booking outside of Royal Caribbean. 

They opened up a lot of excursion options in Costa Maya finally.  

On 12/17/2022 at 9:17 AM, Plumlee2028 said:

They opened up a lot of excursion options in Costa Maya finally.  

They did! Ruins booked and now just counting down the days!

It's probably coincidence, but I did email the private journeys team on Thursday. I got a response that was basically, "That's weird, let me poke our inventory team," and then they were up online the next day.

1 hour ago, VoidoftheSeas said:

They did! Ruins booked and now just counting down the days!

It's probably coincidence, but I did email the private journeys team on Thursday. I got a response that was basically, "That's weird, let me poke our inventory team," and then they were up online the next day.

We'll say it was all your doing, so thank you! lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jan 15, 2023 - Jan 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)