Looking for a travel agent referrel

HI, taking our first Royal Caribbean cruise this Sunday on Liberty of the Seas (previously cruised on Carnival and Norweigen) I'm looking for a referral of a good travel agent to use for future cruises & other vacations.  I used a travel agent for this booking but had a bad experience with the service received and response times so will not be rebooking through that agent or their company.

thanks in advance.

Also, can you purchase the internet package for single days once aboard the ship? and what is cost of internet access in the business center computer areas

thank you

Welcome!

I have personally used MEI Travel for the better part of a decade.  They've assisted me with hotels, cruises, theme park trips, etc.  In full disclosure, they're a sponsor of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com, but I've been using them since before this site existed.  I personally work with Brock at MEI, but know a number of their agents quite well and have had nothing but positive experiences.  Brock got to know me and quickly came to understand my preferences (in terms of accommodations, communications, etc), and they're great about keeping on top of policy changes, pricing updates, etc.

You can get a free quote from MEI by going to the homepage (www.RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com) and completing the form on the right.  Alternatively, you can go to www.RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com/mei.

As far as the internet package, I think you can purchase the package at the daily rate if you want, but note that you'll pay much more per day onboard than you will if you prepay for the entire cruise via the cruise planner online (or call if they've already locked you out b/c your cruise is coming up soon).  I've never used the internet cafe area, but beleive you'd need access independent of that - you'd just be using their computer/space.

Also, can you purchase the internet package for single days once aboard the ship? and what is cost of internet access in the business center computer areas

thank you

Yes, a single day can be purchased.For surf is it in the $20 range and stream is $27 I think.

I see you've already contacted them, but I'll also say that MEI is a good option. My agent, Heather, has been quick to reply to every email or phone call I've sent her during inquiry, booking, and (most importantly) post-booking. We had a small mix-up in the initial booking (RCI's people gave her bad info about what was supposed to be a pair of connecting rooms), and within an hour of me mentioning it she followed up to say the problem was fixed and we had a real pair of connecting rooms on the deck we'd requested.

She's also been really patient with this new-to-cruising guy who, even with the help of the boards here, still had a fair number of questions for her at the beginning.  ;)