3 Night Dinner Package on Symphony

Carlos A.

I understand that this package only includes 3 dinners on separate days and that's it. 

It's not like 3 days of specialty restaurants where you can have a early "snack" on one and then have dinner later that night on another. Am I right?

Also, my wife an I would like to have Wonderland and Hooked, but we're not sure about our 3rd choice. What specialty would you recommend on this ship?

38 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

It's not like 3 days of specialty restaurants where you can have a early "snack" on one and then have dinner later that night on another. Am I right?

Correct, think of it a three meals.

39 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

not sure about our 3rd choice

I'd probably say 150 Central Park. Key reason 150 is unique to Oasis class ships.

Chops, available on the rest of the fleet. Izumi sushi/hibachi, $35 is about what one meal with the package runs. Jamie's, can find it on other ships and I don't feel it is that strong of an offering unless you're after pasta or Italian inspired dishes.

9 hours ago, YouthD said:

You get unlimited specialty dining for 3 nights.

You don't.

You get 3 nights of one dinner each.

Unlimited would mean you could go to lunch at Jamie's, Chops at 7ish for dinner, as long as they have the spots available, and then hit up Playmakers for a later night snack. This happens with the unlimited dining package only. 

9 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Correct, think of it a three meals.

I'd probably say 150 Central Park. Key reason 150 is unique to Oasis class ships.

Chops, available on the rest of the fleet. Izumi sushi/hibachi, $35 is about what one meal with the package runs. Jamie's, can find it on other ships and I don't feel it is that strong of an offering unless you're after pasta or Italian inspired dishes.

Thanks so much! You're right, I think 150 is the best choice!

5 hours ago, KLA said:

I guess on that note - any thoughts or reviews on Hooked? In theory it sounds great but I'm concerned about seafood quality and if it's worth the visit.

It's great as an option for variety with the Ultimate Dining Package. I don't think I'd use one of the 3 night dining package meals on it..but I've also already tried it a couple of times.