Alternative kids meal @ Chops

Srp431

1 hour ago, Srp431 said:

Our 11 yrs old basically lives on spaghetti and hotdogs on our cruises. Will the wait staff at Chops be able to accomodate her request for a spaghetti dinner, while the rest of us have steak?

Chops has a kid's menu I believe. I have also never seen spaghetti at Sorrento's. Check the app for menus. Best option would be to stop by and ask the Maitre'd to accommodate your request. Or get them a plate from the Windjammer before dinner. 

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Chops has a kid's menu I believe. I have also never seen spaghetti at Sorrento's. Check the app for menus. Best option would be to stop by and ask the Maitre'd to accommodate your request. Or get them a plate from the Windjammer before dinner. 

No spaghetti at Sorrento's that I've seen. Only pizza and some other stuff in the glass case (salads, I believe).  I'll see if the concierge in the suite lounge or Maitre'd can help. We are eating at Chops on night one, so I don't want to cause extra stress for anyone on Day 1 of this cruise. Thanks

Edited by Srp431
typo

7 hours ago, Srp431 said:

Our 11 yrs old basically lives on spaghetti and hotdogs on our cruises. Will the wait staff at Chops be able to accomodate her request for a spaghetti dinner, while the rest of us have steak?

The staff on the ship will go out of their way to accommodate. As said above, go in advance to talk to the restaurant Mgr. I'm sure they can accommodate with something your child can eat.