Check In on the App

ROwens

New To Royal…

1.  When our check in date is available, do you have to fill out every travelers information before you can choose a boarding time? Are you able to skip through the process to grab a boarding time and then go back and finish the check in process on the app?

2.  We have 2 cabins for our family. They are linked. Am I able to check in everyone or do I have to check in each cabin separately?

THANKS!

12 hours ago, ROwens said:

do you have to fill out every travelers information before you can choose a boarding time?

Nope. You can select only a boarding time and then come back later to do the rest of check in later. Or not at all. But I'd suggest finishing it later.

12 hours ago, ROwens said:

Am I able to check in everyone or do I have to check in each cabin separately?

You have to do it separately for each reservation (booking ID)

Be extra careful with linked reservations.  I thought I was in my own reservation and did 11am boarding, and thought I also added my sister in laws reservations

my Home Screen on my reservation “you’re all set, check in is 11am”….but mine was blank on the set sail pass. When I discovered this, weeks later I could only get the 12 check in.  My home screen still has the 11am message.  Aggravating!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 9:21 PM, ROwens said:

. Am I able to check in everyone or do I have to check in each cabin separately?

THANKS!

Just make sure you grab each person’s boarding time separately ……. you can’t get a time for the group at once, not even for the people in the same room ……… if you forget to grab a boarding time for 1 person and go back later, it could be hours later than everybody else’s time  ……. They’d most likely let that 1 person on with the rest of your party, but it’s better not to have to deal with that stress.