Sky to Star question

Baked Alaska

Hello. We won our Royal Up to Star Class. I didn't come close to making the maximum bid, so feeling pretty good. We had already been in contact with Ricardo and Edwin, our concierges for Sky Class. Now that we are Star Class, will we be receiving any info from our Genie, or will that take place once we board? 

WOOHOO !!!  What a great Christmas present !!

Your Genie should be getting in contact with you.  Much will depend on how many days you have until sailing.  The only reason the Genie would not contact you is if your sailing is within say...48 hours.  If there is time, they will contact you.

Congratulations.  This is wonderful news. What SC category will you be in ??

48 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Now that we are Star Class, will we be receiving any info from our Genie, or will that take place once we board? 

They should contact you but depending on how close you are to sailing, their response might be very close to when you get onboard.  Another way to approach this, since you have already made contact with the concierges is to inform them that you won your Royal UP and ask them to get your Genie to reach out ASAP.

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

WOOHOO !!!  What a great Christmas present !!

Your Genie should be getting in contact with you.  Much will depend on how many days you have until sailing.  The only reason the Genie would not contact you is if your sailing is within say...48 hours.  If there is time, they will contact you.

Congratulations.  This is wonderful news. What SC category will you be in ??

Hey @WAAAYTOOO! We sail this Sunday, Oasis 7 nt Western. So, yep that is probably why we haven't heard from our Genie. We started in a Crown Loft and ended in a Royal Loft. Now, I've got to go back and read you blog posts. I don't even know what to expect. We're pretty self sufficient. . . But we can change! LOL! Do you have any last minute advice?

2 hours ago, Neesa said:

So happy for you! Enjoy your sailing!!

You were meant to be on this sailing!!

Oh thank you!! It has been a rollercoaster of emotions for sure. You and I seem to parallel each other in all things cruise, so  living vicariously through you on your Odyssey sailing. Your "lemonade out of lemons" positive attitude, grounded in reality, has truly encouraged and inspired me. You are a great ambassador for cruising! Thank you and enjoy your time!

5 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Wow !  You’re in THE Royal Loft or one of the Star Lofts ?

Either way, you’re going to be spoiled forever and have such a blast !  No advice crept to expect to love it and tell us EVERYthing.

Oh nerts! Yes! Star Loft! (Too much screwball today!)