Sky Class Benefit Question

Noley

Does anyone know or have experience with the following:  If you are booked in an Owner's Suite (Sky Class), but the other 2 cabins on our reservation are regular balcony rooms, will our other family get to use the benefits if accompanied by the Owner Suite?  Specifically we are a family of 7 with the 2 parents in the owners suite and the other 5 family members in the regular cabins.  When we go to the shows for preferred seating or the suite sun deck will the other family members be able to join us or are they excluded?

TIA!

On the Anthem, the suite sun deck is not very large…and nothing special. There are no services there. With all of the Star, Sky and Pinnacle cruisers it’s crowded enough already. A lot of people come up, stay awhile, and then leave in search of someplace with bar service. The Oasis sun deck is larger and much nicer…and has a full bar. It gets crowded with just those who are entitled to be there…I can imagine how it would be if it were open to everyone. Chair-hogging at dawn!
So far on my Oasis and Anthem cruises, they both have listed as a suite perk ‘priority access’ to the shows. Just show up 45 minutes before and show your card. They list that for the Key also. But so far…it doesn’t happen. Whoever happens to be there when they open the doors 45 minutes before is welcomed. So long as they have a reservation.

This past Thanksgiving sailing we watched the man in front of us "lose it" at the CK podium saying he was told his family in regular cabins could join him for dinner. I was all big ears because I thought the lounge and CK were at a very high capacity already, ultimately the answer was no. 

We were there with friends also, but we all converged (after making appropriate notifications) on the MDR for our Holiday meal. They need to keep the benefits exclusive. The areas are not large enough as it is. 

Our experience on DCL was if you gave the concierge an envelope you could bring the entire group, in the suites or not. Not enjoyable especially with the limited space and super high prices.

44 minutes ago, BrianB said:

have listed as a suite perk ‘priority access’ to the shows. Just show up 45 minutes before and show your card. They list that for the Key also. But so far…it doesn’t happen. Whoever happens to be there when they open the doors 45 minutes before is welcomed. So long as they have a reservation.

yes that has been my experience also.  the first ship i was on i even asked, answer was No, doors open when they open