Spa experts, please help me find a comp

Trnkspace

Hello all,

I'm going on Serenade of the Seas in a couple of weeks, and have bought myself an Elemis High Performance Skin Energizer for Men service that includes a facial, foot, and scalp massage.  I don't know how long the massages last, but still sounds nice for a man that has never had anything like this before.  We tried to find something comparable for my wife on the cruise planner site, but don't see anything that is too similar - no specific Elemis High Performance Skin Energizer for Women.

Do any women in their past spa experiences remember anything they really liked, or recommend something similar to what I'm getting that's available for my wife?

With spa treatments, the deals on the cruise planner do not ever really look that great. We always wait until we get onto the ship, normally first day and see what they are offering, and they will explain the various treatments and timing. They will have offers, a popular one is the 10%, 20%, & 30% (10,20,30) so you can book three treatments and they get discounted accordingly. So schedule the most expensive on the 30% off. You can do couples massagers, which are nice but honestly not worth it; book seperate and they will be cheaper.   

My mother and I just did the seaweed wrap and 75 minute massage on Oasis.    They rope you in with the raffles but the rate was $229 plus gratuity, online the cheapest I saw was $239.  On the first day they added an additional 25 minutes, plus did an oil scalp treatment, hot stone massage for about 5 minutes, and just generally worked me over.  My neck and shoulder are out so it helped for the first two days. 🙂 

I *always* wait until they advertise the port day special which is 75 minutes with a deep tissue swedish massage, mini facial and some 3rd thing I think (scalp or feet i think). It's usually about $200 and then I add in the hot stones for $20-$25.

It's a nice full body experience and a great way to spend an evening or morning or afternoon on a less interesting port.