Hmmmm could Radiance be getting a face lift?

Jill

She’s in Cadiz. Has been there since August 26. I think I remember she was supposed to get interior upgrades (carpet, furniture etc) back in 2020 that didn’t happen. 

I know she was getting  “tired” looking so hoping she’s getting freshened up. 

We’re on her 3rd cruise back out of Seward in May. 

Enchantment is there too. Maybe Royal got a BOGO deal! 

Radiance was supposed to get something in Sept. of 2020 after the Alaska season.  They never called it an amplification but instead Royal eluded to spending "millions".  We never knew if that was millions in marine maintenance or millions in guest areas or a combination of the two.  I suspect the latter.

Well dang it. Radiance and Enchantment just getting mechanical stuff done. If these pics are current, Enchantment is looking rough. Hopefully she’ll get a coat of paint

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/25971-eight-cruise-ships-in-for-refurbs-in-navantia-in-cadiz.html?fbclid=IwAR33LyV0hp-LFd-NGR_k7JTQIIP10DOwPLduwvdGVF_M3jDf5MpC0UyagfY

They likely stopped doing any exterior painting knowing she was going into dry dock.

Any ship, even Odyssey, will have surface rust from sea spray in no time at all.  Surface rust, despite being the hallmark of Carnival, doesn't mean anything.  It's the inside of the ship that counts for guests.