USA cruise schedule update from Michael Bayley

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

She also hinted that they're trying to get some tweaks to the vaccination rules.

"We're hopeful that we'll be able to further evolve and see these [kind of inaudible, she may have said in a stutter "the CDC"] guidelines that will allow, especially families sailing under 12, to sail?

Q: Will those under 12 be allowed on board?

A: We're still working with the CDC on that and optimistic we'll be able to welcome them

Yes, that was also mentioned, but I really honestly believe right out of the gate it will be vaccinated over 12....Maybe the first 30 days just to test the waters out. They NEED to start making money...and I have a 6 year old booked for Oasis in October. Our 14 year old gets her 2nd shot this week and will be fully vaccinated in 2 weeks. My wife and I have been done for months. We are READY TO GO but not sure what will happen with our 6 year old. We obviously won't go without her but we are getting closer and closer....

32 minutes ago, Seymoure1991 said:

Found this on RC press release.   Its at the very bottom..  

*Note: Freedom, Odyssey, Independence of the Seas’ 2021 summer sailings are that of existing itineraries for the following ships: Navigator, Independence, Explorer and Liberty of the Seas, respectively. Guests booked on these ships will be automatically transferred to the new ship.          

Wow, that’s interesting. Four ships moving to three, anyone know which is which?

13 minutes ago, Biff215 said:

Wow, that’s interesting. Four ships moving to three, anyone know which is which?

Navigator to Freedom

Indy to Odyssey

Liberty to Indy 

I'm assuming Explorer to Indy as well? I'm sure someone will confirm that part ?

12 minutes ago, Josh C said:

Navigator to Freedom

Indy to Odyssey

Liberty to Indy 

I'm assuming Explorer to Indy as well? I'm sure someone will confirm that part ?

I bet Explorer is going to Indy.  The person at Royal told me our cruise scheduled to leave on September 19th will be the last transferred to Independence.  Yet, the Royal Caribbean press says Indy passengers booked through late October will be transferred to Odyssey.  I guess that is for the Explorer people.

23 hours ago, nhilding10 said:

What is curious to me (selfishly, admittedly) is there isn't a word about Navigator at all, either sailing or canceled. I'm scheduled to be on Navigator out of Miami September 20th and can't figure out from this announcement what that means...did I miss something? 

21 hours ago, Seymoure1991 said:

I was scheduled on Navigator for August 2nd, but the way I read it, it's canceled, however I have not received an email or anything about it. 

20 hours ago, cpa09 said:

I am on Navigator for August 13th.  Just got an email from Royal Caribbean that those booked on Navigator will be automatically moved to Freedom.  

We had the same notification this morning. Automatic move from Navigator to Freedom. Processing begins June 6th. We dont have an issue with that, not our first time on Freedom and she is an amazing ship