Post your Royal Caribbean cruise deals here

Matt

This is a fun activity, me first!  All about searching for the deals on their website. 

Oasis, 09/17/16, neighborhood guarantee, $2114.  Also with a $76 onboard credit.  This is for a family of four, kids sail free with a Florida resident rate (but the regular rates are only like $50 more.)  Also a oceanview guarantee for about $100 more on another sailing in September. 

There are many sweet deals on Oasis class in September and October.  I was so close to canceling my Disney Fantasy cruise for one of these deals but I stuck with the mouse (might be the mouse's swan song for me this cruise...).  Fear not though Royal Loyals, 3 Oasis class cruises booked for me in the next 22 months!

Vision of the Seas, British Isles, 12 Nights, $3254.94 (Inside) & $3636.94 (Ocean-view) round trip out of Amsterdam. If you compare this to the itineraries being offered by Princess and Holland America, this is a steal.

6/27/17, 2 adults

Some great deals on Legends of the Seas as it is moved in the spring from Australia to Spain. Three great cruises, all very low in pricing. I am planning on doing the Singapore to Dubai Cruise, a D3 Balcony Cabin is only about $1500 USD total. 

Legend of the Seas

10 NIGHT THE SPICE ROUTE CRUISE
March 3, 2017
Singapore to  Dubai, United Arab Emirates 
$499.00 per person

Legend of the Seas
13 NIGHT SUEZ CANAL & THE MED CRUISE
March 13, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates to   Barcelona, Spain 
$590.00 per person

Legend of the Seas
11 NIGHT BRISBANE TO SINGAPORE CRUISE
Febuary 20, 2017
Leaving from:  Brisbane, Australia to  Singapore 
$728.00 per person

I just booked an 8 day Freedom of the Seas in December 2017. I am a solo cruiser, (I know, you all knew that already) and the total cost, with insurance, taxes/fees, and gratuities and $50 OBC came to $1700. I booked a 4 day Bahamas cruise and paid $1200, so I think I did very well. All of you talked me in to this cruise because of the great things you said about Freedom.

Here is one I saw 1st thing this morning ( about 4:30 am) that I had to pass on:

11 nights Southern Caribbean out of Baltimore

Grandeur of the seas

Jan 3 2017

$597 a person plus taxes for an inside cabin

This is a pretty good deal for 11 nights. It was even better for a solo traveler. There was a

guaranteed inside cabin for $895 plus taxes.

Grab it while it lasts to anyone interested.

Eric Reeves

Here is one I saw 1st thing this morning ( about 4:30 am) that I had to pass on:

11 nights Southern Caribbean out of Baltimore

Grandeur of the seas

Jan 3 2017

$597 a person plus taxes for an inside cabin

This is a pretty good deal for 11 nights. It was even better for a solo traveler. There was a

guaranteed inside cabin for $895 plus taxes.

Grab it while it lasts to anyone interested.

Eric Reeves

Wow,

Thanks for sharing Eric,

I live in Maryland so this is very tempting ...

Mark