Matt's Allure Ship Tour Video

ScottL

So when I decided to take my wife on a cruise about 3 months ago the deciding factor (and how I found out about this site!) was Matt's Allure of the Seas ship tour.  It might have been Oasis or Symphony but he did such a wonderful job walking through the entire ship and explaining what was included versus what was extra that after I finished the video I knew that was the ship I had to take my next cruise on!

I'm trying to explain everything to a friend and that video would be perfect, but I can't find it for the life of me.  If I remember correctly it was definitely an Oasis class ship (Symphony/Oasis/Allure) and the video was about 13 minutes long.  I know he had a Central Park Balcony at the end of the video.....does anyone have a link to it or am I just making stuff up in my head again? ?

p.s.  I think the video was 1-2 years old.  I've scoured his Youtube site and can't find it....did it get taken down for some reason?

So I'm embarrassed but I found the video and it wasn't from Matt after all.  It was when I first discovered all these cruise videos and it was one of the few that are as comprehensive as all of Matt's videos so, over time, I just mis-remembered it as being from him.

I sincerely apologize for all the confusion and Matt, you're still the best!

On 9/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, ScottL said:

So I'm embarrassed but I found the video and it wasn't from Matt after all.  It was when I first discovered all these cruise videos and it was one of the few that are as comprehensive as all of Matt's videos so, over time, I just mis-remembered it as being from him.

I sincerely apologize for all the confusion and Matt, you're still the best!

What? There are videos posted out there by others besides @Matt?