Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

My husband and I are sailing on Symphony in a little over two weeks! I was looking on cruise planner at the arcade credits, and I was wondering if anyone knew the prices of games? Is it ridiculous?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hey! said:

Hello! 

My husband and I are sailing on Symphony in a little over two weeks! I was looking on cruise planner at the arcade credits, and I was wondering if anyone knew the prices of games? Is it ridiculous?

On navigator this past weekend they ranged from about 1.50 up to about 3 dollars. 

5017B02D-0058-4F26-B6CB-5A7841DB4696.jpeg

28DB68A4-BEE1-4F65-BAAD-C72CD9928991.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be aware that when you purchase the arcade credits they have to turn on the SeaPass card for charging privileges.  This means if you're getting it for a kiddo that you had set up to not have the ability to charge things, the arcade credits will change that.  So the kids don't monitor their play in the arcade they can easily keep spending after the credit is used.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Be aware that when you purchase the arcade credits they have to turn on the SeaPass card for charging privileges.  This means if you're getting it for a kiddo that you had set up to not have the ability to charge things, the arcade credits will change that.  So the kids don't monitor their play in the arcade they can easily keep spending after the credit is used.  

Interesting.  I'm likely going to get the $100 package for £60,. but did not really think how that would actually manifest itself.  So there's a swipe sort of thing for the sea pass to use the games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thom Cruise said:

Interesting.  I'm likely going to get the $100 package for £60,. but did not really think how that would actually manifest itself.  So there's a swipe sort of thing for the sea pass to use the games?

Yes..they use the SeaPass card for the arcade credits instead of doing a separate card system for it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought arcade credits for my son on the cruise planner prior to the cruise to save some money.  I could add him as the recipient of the credits without turning on spending on his sea pass card.  I also added $10 more on the cruise using my card to pay but his card to add on the credits.  So he was never allowed to add on credits by himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MelissaM said:

I bought arcade credits for my son on the cruise planner prior to the cruise to save some money.  I could add him as the recipient of the credits without turning on spending on his sea pass card.  I also added $10 more on the cruise using my card to pay but his card to add on the credits.  So he was never allowed to add on credits by himself. 

I've had the same experience.  I can pre purchase arcade credits and not allow spending on the sea pass card.  In fact, this is the only way to purchase a set amount again.  When they run out of credits and you've allow charging, you can't add another $20 but it allows them to pay per game, which can get very expensive.  It has taken many cruises to finally figure this out.

Symphony arcade and playmakers games were very good but at $2 a game, my child can finish off $50 in credit in 15 minutes.  Lesson learned.  Symphony's system only allowed $50 in spending a day.  Navigator's arcade was horrible.  My kids didn't even use all the credit.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...