Booked Studio Solo Cabin on Harmony!

Looking for any info whatsoever on these Little Gems..!

My sister/boyfriend + 3 other couples are each in four of the Crown Loft Suites for her Birthday. I missed this same exact lineup last year!!  So this time I'm jumping on!!  I booked Last Minute which leaves me to travel alone for the first time.  So...I grabbed a Studio Solo Cabin.  Jokes aplenty from this loving group already....!! They say I'm in "Steerage" because Studios are all on Deck 4.  Ha Ha Ha...they so funny!

I will miss having my own balcony this time. (BUT, No worries as I plan to crash little sister's PoshPad with morning coffee) I do have a giant window in my cabin; as 2 of the 15 Studio's do not.

I've seen the video online of my exact cabin #4662. Immensely grateful for people who post those videos!

Now I'm just fishing for information from actual Studio cruisers who have enjoyed or... endured their week. I will take the good with the bad. 

I'm packing my handy suction cup hooks to hang up clutter.

The closet looks like a tiny slice of space bedside. Enough to hang 2 Formals with couple Club Dresses. I see two over the bed cubbies. Also some shelves with a drawer in safe closet. Thankfully that area closes as I will cram a great deal in there!! 

Curious if I can shove my luggage under the bed again? 

P.S. I actually do travel a great deal; pack often and still lack the enviable skills necessary to bring "just enough". ?

@WedNoMorI'll answer here too and I'm sure a few of the other solos will answer and give you even more info.

Plenty of storage space. Enough for a few dresses. Bring hooks maybe for wet clothes to hang, the magnetic kind. Shoes may be a little tricky but there really is quite a bit of storage space. I had a large, I think 28 inches, suitcase, it fit under the bed. Bathroom is the same size, bed is the same size as regular rooms.

17 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It is my understanding that these cabins sell out quickly

@WAAAYTOOO I believe you are correct as I rarely have seen any available. Exactly what was happening this time. I never gave up hope... hitting the site couple times a day and was delighted to actually see one! 

Sounds like you have it under control and got lucky....going to be a good vacation! Hope to hear some details and maybe even pictures....as I am going on Harmony in November and looking forward to it!

I think the beds would be the same even in the studio rooms when it comes to height(I had one on Brilliance) so that shouldn't be an issue for you. Closet space I thought was fine too(yes I am a guy but like to hang a lot of my stuff)

Biggest issue and pain for you will prob be getting from deck 4 to 17!.....ha