Perfect Day Cabanas include what?

RobinL

Can you tell me if you know what's included with these beautiful beach cabanas?  For our 2020 cruise, I see cabanas for all three locations available (chill, oasis and south beach) offered from $799 - $899 for up to 8 people.  Are drinks included if you do not purchase a drink package??  I know the usual food and drink is part of your ship package but Im wondering what else here for the price?

Thank you!

8 hours ago, RobinL said:

Can you tell me if you know what's included with these beautiful beach cabanas?  For our 2020 cruise, I see cabanas for all three locations available (chill, oasis and south beach) offered from $799 - $899 for up to 8 people.  Are drinks included if you do not purchase a drink package??  I know the usual food and drink is part of your ship package but Im wondering what else here for the price?

Thank you!

Drinks are not included without a drink package outside of a few bottles of water in a cooler.  You will have loungers and floating mats to use during the day.  Basically it's a dedicated space for your party that will offer you some shade to relax in.  There will be a cabana attendant that will get you drinks but you will pay for them the same as if you were on the ship (drink package or SeaPass charge).

12 minutes ago, AndrewCharles said:

Do they still provide snorkeling equipment with the cabanas on Chill Island?

It's not listed in the description, but all reports I've been seeing say that the snorkel equipment and floating mats are still included. Though you need to get the snorkel gear from the equipment shack. 

• 4 weeks later...

We did a cabana on chill island.  It was pretty quiet (minus the people that bring a speaker).  We did not get snorkel equipment included (at least I don't think it was included).  The floating mats are nice but you don't get many.  We went in May '19 so maybe it's changed.  I brought my own.  The nice thing about the cabana is the shade and no need to save seats!  Also safer place to leave stuff.  The attendant is nice to have too.  Its not too bad when you share it with several couples.  Ours was $400 so it was $100 a couple.  Not too bad.  I didn't care for the delivered food and prefer to go to the grill on my own.  Drinks are figured by what package you have.  Some people say it's worth it and others say it's not.  Depends on what you value and want for your experience.