Haven't heard from concierge, yet. . .should I be concerned?

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Not all suite concierge do them and remember they are using the ship's Voom internet which isn't the best in Alaska.  

Yes, hoping that it is a voom issue (just not on my cruise! LOL). Actually, I decided to nix the Voom for me. :-)

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

For the past 4 or 5 cruises, we have not heard from our Concierge until 5 days prior.  It used to be 7 days prior.  My guess is that you will hear from them tomorrow.  You will love the Owners Suite.  It is a game changer, sorry to have to tell you.  You will not be happy with anything less, again.

This does make me feel better. Hoping that they do get in contact with us. The only thing about the Radiance Owners Suite that seems a bit underwhelming (at least from my research and not experience) is the balcony. We are taking a lot of excursions, so I doubt it will be an issue and will be nice to have, regardless of size. :-) We have been suite snobs, just reformed DCL suite snobs!! LOL We are in Crown Loft suites for our Oasis and Harmony cruises. Can't wait!!

First time I sailed on Grandeur sailing in Royal Suite which is probably about equal to Owner Suite....the 'regular' concierge was on vacation   I never got an email or even knew to expect anything.

Second time I sailed on Grandeur also in Royal Suite...the 'regular' concierge was there, he emailed me prior to sailing, called me to arrange somethings, called me on the way to the port, met me in the parking lot in the port....

So.....it's hit or miss ? in my experience when sailing on ships that don't do 'star class' with a strongly documented "this is what we do" list ?