Make Up/Cosmetics stores (and Pricing)

Phillo

My wife is addicted to buying make up!!! (i counter that by buying electronics ? )
I was wondering if people could advise what brands they tend to sell on board? 

I assume that Australian (or Aus bound) itineraries will have the same product as the US sailings?  I ask this as she is interested in US brands that are more difficult to get here!

Also... is the pricing competitive with on shore discount pricing?

Thanks in advance! ?

7 hours ago, Phillo said:

My wife is addicted to buying make up!!! (i counter that by buying electronics ? )
I was wondering if people could advise what brands they tend to sell on board? 

I assume that Australian (or Aus bound) itineraries will have the same product as the US sailings?  I ask this as she is interested in US brands that are more difficult to get here!

Also... is the pricing competitive with on shore discount pricing?

Thanks in advance! ?

There are three  places to buy such product on board , the first is the general store on the ship , you will get there small samples of cosmetics in a very high price.  The second place will be the duty free , there you can find limited number of products from the usual suspects  , price can be not too bad (for example the liquor prices are quite good)  
Third place will be the SPA , were they will try to sell you product from Elimis , some of the products are quite good per my spouse .

7 hours ago, Phillo said:

When I was on Harmony in April I was considering purchasing either a lotion, Perfume, or shower gel by Victoria secret(also sells makeup @ beauty by Victoria secret stores) but then I did not see a scent that I liked, so then I looked at the brand URBAN DECAY makeup (U.S Brand) that is sold onboard and the section of makeup is so small that I could not find any colors in the products that URBAN DECAY sells on the ship, I waited until I was onland to purchase makeup because the stores onland would have a bigger selection of products and more than one collection. 

i waited until I was in my home country or at a destination that had cosmetic stores with huge selections of makeup & beauty by Victoria secret stores, because I knew that I could purchase the items that I wanted in multiples at a much cheaper price then I would pay for 1 cosmetic item and 1 or 2 beauty items on the ship. 

THE CRUISE SHIPS CHARGE @ LEAST 3X MORE PER ITEM THAT IS SOLD IN THE ONBOARD SHOPS THEN AT THE STORES OR WEBSITES WHERE THE ITEMS AFE SOLD.

THE ONLY STORES ON CRUISE SHIPS THAT DONT CHARGE MORE THEN A STORE THAT IS ALSO ONLAND AND ALLOWS ROYAL CARIBBEAN TO SELL THAT STORES PRODUCTS IS KATE SPADE, MICHAEL KORS, COACH, TIFFANY AND MORE.

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, Wendy Welch said:

I would like to have my makeup done, while on Ovation of the Seas can you please tell me how much it cost and can I prepay the same way I have paid for restaurants and a few other things. Thank you 

Found the spa price list as of March of this year: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/617ac6f28abd337ac8fc5f75/t/6453f1ea70e02454f7f826d3/1683223021020/New+Royal+Caribbean+Spa+Massage+List+with+Prices.pdf

The only make up they talk about are brows and lashes