Pool Towels

Quick question regarding Towels for the pool.  (I am a newbie so bear with me!) 

I think I am right in saying that you can either bring your own along on the cruise or get one from a towel station somewhere on the ship?

I've seen on this blog previously that you get charged if you don't return the towels etc, but I am wondering if you are supposed to hold onto the same towel for the whole cruise and return at the end of can you return after each day and get another one next time you are at the pool? (bad for environment I know...)

thanks everyone

Hi, 

There is a towel station on the pool deck, an attendant will scan your seapass card and give you as many towels as you need. When you are finished with them return them to the towel station. Your card will be scanned again and they will check in your towels.

Ocassionally they make a mistake and your onboard account will have a $25 charge for an unreturned towel. (It’s only happened to me once). I just went down to guest services and they removed the charge. Pays to check though.

Sometimes there is a towel station down.in the shore excursion area when leaving 5he ship. It works the same way as the pool deck.

I hope this helps.