Need help w a first time dining package ordering problem?

Tigerlaw

So taking my first RC cruise on the harmony next February for a 7 night cruise. The dining part of the cruise planner app finally opened up last week bur I have a question.

In reviewing Cruise materials online, I thought I would want to book a 4 night dining package. My problem is that there currently being offered only a 3 night plan and an unlimited package but no 4 or 5 night plan.  Does that mean they won't ever be offered on my cruise? if not, how does it work then?

thanks for the help!

6 minutes ago, Tigerlaw said:

So taking my first RC cruise on the harmony next February for a 7 night cruise. The dining part of the cruise planner app finally opened up last week bur I have a question.

In reviewing Cruise materials online, I thought I would want to book a 4 night dining package. My problem is that there currently being offered only a 3 night plan and an unlimited package but no 4 or 5 night plan.  Does that mean they won't ever be offered on my cruise? if not, how does it work then?

thanks for the help!

They might not offer it...or they might.  You might need to wait.  Or you can book the 3 night and then book one of the other restaurants separately.  You can always do that and then cancel and re-buy if the 4 night shows up...which it might if they aren’t getting a lot of unlimited buyers.  Hope that helps...   jane

27 minutes ago, Tigerlaw said:

thanks for the help!

ever since the new Unlimited Dining plan came out they seem to only have a 2night BOGO, 3 night package, and Unlimited for the whole sailing.. 

@Tigerlaw just keep checking the cruise planner.  I booked almost a year out for my cruise and it changed so many times it was hard to know what to buy.  One day I would check and there was a five night dining package and then it would disappear for awhile then  it would come back.

Now that my cruise is within 5 months there more options again with the new packages that just came out.  It also varies between ships I am finding as well.

Right now my particular cruise is offering a 4 night package but for other sailings it is not being offered.