Aft Jr Suite

FManke

How are aft facing suites?

Booked one of only two aft facing Jr suites with an oversized corner balcony on the 8th deck of Rhapsody of the Seas for a Oct 2020 cruise to Greece. 

Seemed like a good cabin. Somebody tell me I did good.

1 hour ago, FManke said:

Booked one of only two aft facing Jr suites with an oversized corner balcony on the 8th deck of Rhapsody of the Seas for a Oct 2020 cruise to Greece. 

I booked the same cabin on Rhapsody (different sailing, maybe the opposite corner) for Feb 2021.  I watched several YouTube videos on the cabin.  People seemed to have been quite pleased with it. I can't WAIT!!!

1 hour ago, FManke said:

We’re in one in a few weeks (42 days from today) on Navigator. We’re a bit worried about the noise being on the AFT but figured it was worth a shot. I’ll have a live blog and video reviews during and when we return that you can check out. 

6 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

We’re in one in a few weeks (42 days from today) on Navigator. We’re a bit worried about the noise being on the AFT but figured it was worth a shot. I’ll have a live blog and video reviews during and when we return that you can check out. 

Oh good, because I have one on Navigator, too, lol.

1 hour ago, Andrew72681 said:

I'll be watching. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I booked the same cabin on Rhapsody (different sailing, maybe the opposite corner) for Feb 2021.  I watched several YouTube videos on the cabin.  People seemed to have been quite pleased with it. I can't WAIT!!!

You right, ours is on the starboard side, opposite of yours. Only two like that on board! I feel kinda special. ?

Seemed like quite a perk to have a balcony that size for a Jr suite. Can't wait.

I'll definitely let you know.