mom2mybugs

Escaping the never ending winter! Sorta live blog from Allure of the Seas March 24-31

Labadee was a perfect day.  We had rented the beach Cabana for 2... The little clamshell things.  I wanted to be front row to see the ocean, but we docked 45 mins early and thus weren't off first.  I was bummed but we moved on and managed to score the last one and one behind it.  Just a note, if you want these book pre cruise.  We got them at about 37 dollars and they were sold out by the time we walked up.  They give you wristbands and I think they keep an eye on people arriving and leaving so you can't just walk into one.  I thought the beach was great... It was all beautiful same into the water and yes, there are rocks in the water so you definitely want water shoes.  But it was pretty and my husband loved the shade.  We totally would do this again.   I never took a full on beach pic but here is a side shot of the rocks20190329_105812.thumb.jpg.b402eeefcc6a645c704d1616ed9de99c.jpg

I have not tried the Coco loco but I'm definitely a fan of the labadoozie!!!

20190329_105630.thumb.jpg.a88e6276a8a167c1ee2c2a3610a56dba.jpg

No pic of the 3 of us at the sign since Madison would have had to go into the sun lol... Here is the ship and sign and the 2 of us

20190329_162000.jpg

On 3/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, mom2mybugs said:

They said they just don't offer that or chops on the ship and he just kept saying it.  What I should have done is just cancelled the BOGO... They probably would have let me... And just done chips and guac at sabor.  We are going to Giovanni's today which will be good but we are doing it this summer....i wanted to only hit things I wouldn't see on vision.  Fwp but again the inconsistency royal shows at times is annoying.  Jane

Just wanted to share that they allowed me to book both Chops and 150 on the Harmony last week with the BOGO offer

13 hours ago, laylay said:

Just wanted to share that they allowed me to book both Chops and 150 on the Harmony last week with the BOGO offer

There is no mad emoji lol.  I should have gone to 150 directly to reserve the BOGO....jane