Celebrating my 50th birthday on Freedom May 12th

yet I have a silly question.

lol.........  Do they have happy hour during days of cruising?  Where drinks are discounted?  or that's why we have Ports and go offshore to drink?

Reason i ask, my parents went on several cruises, they had never purchased any drinks packages.  They always purchased booze during happy hour.  1/2 price.

They have drinks of the day that are cheaper than they normally are.

When you get higher rankings in the Crown and Anchor they start offering free drinks at the Diamond level, which they call a happy hour.

Otherwise you get the Deluxe Drink package and it doens't matter, get as many drinks as you want.

People that don't buy the package usually get their drink on while on shore as you mention.

Happy Birthday!  (in advance :-))  I suggest you let RCL know that you'll be celebrating your 50th birthday aboard Freedom.  It's been my experience that they do their best to recognize milestones and joyous occasions.  On our most recent cruise (4 nights on Enchantment), we celebrated our 35th Anniversary, and there was a card, a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries in our stateroom :-)

4 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

I suggest you let RCL know that you'll be celebrating your 50th birthday aboard Freedom.  It's been my experience that they do their best to recognize milestones and joyous occasions.  On our most recent cruise (4 nights on Enchantment), we celebrated our 35th Anniversary, and there was a card, a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries in our stateroom :-)

I'm working do you on plans for my wife's milestone (65th) birthday and saw this post. Who do you contact at RCL? Is there an email addy? New at this and don't know my way around yet. thx

8 hours ago, rtread said:

I'm working do you on plans for my wife's milestone (65th) birthday and saw this post. Who do you contact at RCL? Is there an email addy? New at this and don't know my way around yet. thx

If you used a Travel Agent call them and let them know, if you booked directly with Royal call them back and let them know.

As stated above, Royal always tries to celebrate recognition with you.