Happy Mothers Day! All the moms out there deserve a big hug, thank you, and hopefully a new cruise booking too.
Royal Caribbean is searching for a godmother for Wonder of the Seas on TikTok.
The cruise line announced it will hold a #SearchForWonderMom contest by nominating a mom who inspires those around them to discover, wonder and make memories.
The call for submissions is open through Monday, May 16, at 11:59 p.m. ET, and the winner will be announced on Royal Caribbean’s TikTok this summer.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean Group reports first quarter loss, but cash flow approached breakeven in March
- CDC lowers number of vaccinated passengers on 'highly vaccinated voyages' from 95% to 90%
- Royal Caribbean talks higher demand than before Covid, higher capacity, and more
- Royal Caribbean changes its minimum age infant policy
- Royal Caribbean updates: Wonder arrives in Europe, executive changes & more
- Here's where you can get a Covid test in South Florida before your cruise
- Read our live blog from Alaska on Radiance of the Seas
- Local guide of places to visit in Ketchikan, Alaska
- Best travel clothes for women on shore excursions
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week, Matt looks at why you might want to sail on Wonder of the Seas vs Odyssey of the Seas.
New RCB Video: Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship Tour
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship Tour — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean doesn't require back to back cruisers to do a covid test anymore
There's one less covid test you'll have to take if you go on more than one Royal Caribbean cruise in a row.
Royal Caribbean has updated their policy for consecutive cruisers to not require a covid test between sailings when doing multiple cruises.
Up until now, Royal Caribbean required passengers who were staying on for another sailing to get a Covid test done while onboard the ship.
Royal Caribbean trademarks names for Perfect Day at CocoCay expansion areas
Royal Caribbean has filed two new trademarks that are likely intended for areas of its private island in The Bahamas.
"Hideaway Beach" & "Secret Cove" have both been trademarked, and they look like the names of areas of Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Royal Caribbean opens My Time Dining back up to unvaccinated cruise ship passengers
Families with unvaccinated children will be able to choose a My Time Dining dinner option once again.
Prior to this change, Royal Caribbean had restricted My Time Dining to vaccinated passengers only.
This allows families with unvaccinated children to have the choice to eat at My Time Dining for dinner.