Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: April 28, 2019
Did you miss any of this week's Royal Caribbean news? No worries, because we have you covered with our wrap-up of cruise news!
Royal Caribbean began construction of its fifth Oasis Class ship this week.
The steel cutting, marking the official start of construction, took place at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France.
Royal Caribbean News
- Two new venues opened at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- A new dining package was spotted featuring Chops Grille and a choice of another specialty restaurant.
- There are still a few days left in Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner sale.
- Spectrum of the Seas traversed the Suez Canal earlier this week.
- The next Royal Caribbean earnings call with investors has been scheduled.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Matt dives into the email bag this week and answers questions about what to do if you have a late flight after your cruise, room upgrades, bringing drinks onboard and more.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Independence of the Seas 5-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 15, 2019
- Radiance of the Seas 10-night South Pacific Cruise Compass - April 4, 2019
- Symphony of the Seas 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 13, 2019
- Symphony of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 6, 2019
- Ovation of the Seas 10-night New Zealand Cruise Compass - March 30, 2019
- Liberty of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 7, 2019
- Freedom of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 7, 2019
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise.blog shared info on the ultimate Elvis tribute cruise planned for a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Cruise Industry News wrote about how Royal Caribbean and Celebrity focused on target markets.
Bahamas Eyewitness News reports that Royal Caribbean donated laptops to the National Training Agency.
The Points Guy compared Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Disney for families.
Conde Nast Traveler shared a trick to save up to 40 percent on cruise ships.
Royal Caribbean shared 10 things you didn't know about the Mediterranean.