Happy weekend! We hope you are enjoying a couple days of rest and relaxation! Now it is time to sit back with a cup of tea or java, and check out the latest in Royal Caribbean news…
Royal Caribbean provided a sneak peak at its next Quantum Class ship, which will be a brand new kind of Quantum Class ship, known as the Quantum Ultra Class.
As part of the cruise line's 2018-19 Asia-Pacific deployment release, the yet-to-be-named ship is the first Quantum Ultra Class ship, and will join sister ships Quantum of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas in the region.
The new ship will specifically be designed for guests in the region, featuring even more cutting-edge and unprecedented experiences and amenities.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean made its inaugural visit to Havana, Cuba.
- A new ultimate dining package option is available to purchase.
- Royal Caribbean released stellar first quarter financial results.
- Five interesting facts that emerged from Royal Caribbean's quarterly earnings report.
- Adventure of the Seas will get a refurbishment in January 2018, and subsequently canceled a few sailings.
- Royal Caribbean released new construction photos of Symphony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean broke ground on a new pier for CocoCay.
- Check out a Grand Suite photo tour on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean wrapped up a record cruise season in Australia.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt talks about his recent suite experience on Royal Caribbean and shares the best aspects of staying in a suite and why it may be worth trying one out.
Royal Caribbean Blog Reader Finds
Sannie Berg sent this photo of Independence of the Seas visiting Rotterdam, instead of Le Havre due to strikes, from earlier today.
Christine Hirsch took this photo of Explorer of the Seas in Suva, Fiji, while onboard the Oceania Sirena.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
In The Loop Travel has a look at an ideal day in Labadee.
Eat Sleep Cruise has six reasons to visit Sabor on Harmony of the Seas.
CNBC interviewed Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Chairman Richard Fain to discuss the company's quarterly results.
Cruise Hive has four reasons you should prebook.
CruiseBe has a look at the family of cruise lines in Royal Caribbean.