Happy New Year! Before we pop champagne and toast to a better year next year, we have a look back at all the Royal Caribbean news from this week to share.
It looks like the chat feature in Royal Caribbean's app may be going fleetwide in the second half of 2020.
An email from the app team indicates they, "hope to have chat on all of our ships by the third or fourth quarter of 2020."
Royal Caribbean News
- New visa requirements were announced for cruises visiting Vietnam.
- Royal Caribbean announced a new cruise fare sale, and a new sale on pre-cruise purchases.
- An update on St. Martin following the political demonstrations.
- A look at the Christmas main dining room menu.
- Is a balcony room worth the price?
- Matt is live blogging from Freedom of the Seas, beginning later today.
- Here is what is (and what is not) worth spending extra on your Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Why you do not want to wait to book a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- We shared the best reader cruise photos of 2019.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
On this episode, Annette & Matt looks previews the next Royal Caribbean Blog Group Cruise, which kicks off this weekend.
New RCB Video: The cheapest months to go on a cruise
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — The cheapest months to go on a cruise — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Eat Sleep Cruise shared a review of Jamie's Italian on Navigator of the Seas.
Life Well Cruised has 10 cruise experts share their best cruising with kids tips.