Embarkation Time

Hi,

I am going on Symphony of the Seas on Sunday and I have a question regarding embarkation times. My Fiance and I (soon to be husband in 3 days!) are flying into Barcelona on Sunday at 8AM. We purchased the transportation to the pier. The only arrival time available was 12:30-1:30 however I think we are likely to arrive earlier than that. Will we have to wait around until that time? We have expedited embarkation since I used the app. 

Thanks!

Hi there - don't be too concerned about the arrival times on your set sail pass.  As long as you're there after 10:30, go ahead and check in.  Depending on the volume at that time, you may need to wait, but you may get lucky and you'll board right away!  They certainly will not turn you away.

I've shown up around 10:30 for every cruise and never had an issue no matter what the arrival time states.

7 hours ago, l9dance said:

Hi,

I am going on Symphony of the Seas on Sunday and I have a question regarding embarkation times. My Fiance and I (soon to be husband in 3 days!) are flying into Barcelona on Sunday at 8AM. We purchased the transportation to the pier. The only arrival time available was 12:30-1:30 however I think we are likely to arrive earlier than that. Will we have to wait around until that time? We have expedited embarkation since I used the app. 

Thanks!

First congratulations.

We were  on the Symphony  two weeks ago , we also used the application and got expedite  embarkation our time was 1:30 PM ... we got to the port around 11 -11:15 am , went to the expedite line and after 5-10 minutes we boarded.

The ship usually ready to board at 11 AM. I do not know which transport you booked  from the airport , I can tell you a taxi to the port will cost around 40 Euros.

17 hours ago, l9dance said:

The only arrival time available was 12:30-1:30 however I think we are likely to arrive earlier than that. Will we have to wait around until that time?

The boarding times are suggestions, not requirements. Show up anytime you like.