Vote for your favorite RCI Class of ship!

Joe01

Vote for your favorite class of RCI ship!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite class of RCI ship!

• 2nd generation Oasis Class (Harmony, Symphony)
    • 1st generation Oasis Class (Oasis, Allure)
    • Quantum Class (Quantum, Anthem, Ovation)
    • Freedom Class (Freedom, Liberty, Independence)
    • 2nd generation Voyager Class (Navigator, Mariner)
    • 1st generation Voyager Class (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure)
    • Radiance Class (Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade, Jewel)
    • Vision Class (Grandeur, Rhapsody, Enchantment, Vision)
    • Majesty
    • Empress

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

My answer is obvious ?

Same as mine. I actually prefer the Oasis and Allure on paper, but when you add in a couple of small details, the new ship feeling and the waterslides, then Symphony has them beat. Great memories from Harmony as well, but I think she may be the forgotten middle sibling 5-10 years from now.

Just now, Joe01 said:

Same as mine. I actually prefer the Oasis and Allure on paper, but when you add in all of the small details and the waterslides, then Symphony has them beat. Great memories from Harmony as well, but I think she may be the forgotten middle sibling 5-10 years from now.

I love all OA class.  But for me, the slight preference for HM and SY is very superficial.  I actually like the decor better on the two newer ships in the cabins and public areas.  But I would sail any of them in a heartbeat.

Hard choice between 1st and 2nd gen Oasis.

The decor on 2nd gen is better. But I'll take the Champagne Bar on 1st gen over the Bionic bar any day. Slides aren't a factor in the way of pro or con, so that has no weight. Pinky up world, I like the location of the bar in the Suite Lounge on 1st gen better. However, where the hors d'oeuvre and espresso machine gets the nod on 2nd gen. Diamond Lounge location is more ideal on 1st gen.

World of hunch with 1st gen dry dock: Champagne Bar will become Bionic Bar. Slides will be added. Diamond Lounge relocated/Wonderland added. Minor changes to decor, doubt all guest rooms will be redone.

Guess ultimately it would be 1st gen Oasis class. Unless major changes happen during the dry dock.