Diamond Events

Did Royal Caribbean eliminate the private diamond events and other niceties?  We're diamond plus and all of our recent cruises up to this point have always had private diamond events (a sail away on the helipad, private ice show, private water show...), we were on the Adventure last week and there was nothing, no welcome aboard gift, no chocolate covered strawberries or petit fours in our cabin on one of the formal nights and no diamond event.  Has this all been eliminated or did the diamond concierge miss us? 

On 6/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, tiny260 said:

On some of the ships they were calling it the Top Tier event, but I'm just Diamond.

I've only been invited to 1 sail away party on the Heli pad and that was the day we were on Labadee.

Sail away for suite guests and pinnacle as far as I know. I believe Diamond is excluded from the sunset sail away on heli pad.

In the past were the private Diamond events truly just Diamond and up? 

The C&A benefits now simply state something to the effect  "Nightly Diamond Event" which now equates to Diamond Happy Hour as near as I can tell. 

The 'Top Tier' event, platinum and up, is sometimes in Studio B with a small ice show, or in the Aqua theater with a small water show, or in a lounge with singers and dancers, etc.  That's once per cruise and not nightly.  Location varies by ship.