Lovetocruise2002

Help me choose a room....please ☺️

Just now, twangster said:

I looked at the sailing.  Saw a deal on an inside GTY but going through the checkout process it turned into a studio inside.  With a flight tacked on it wasn't worth it for just four C&A points.

Oh come on!!! We could sail together!!!  Make it worth your while and just tack on a B2B or something!

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Oh come on!!! We could sail together!!!  Make it worth your while and just tack on a B2B or something!

I can't.  Anything more than 10 points and I miss my glass block on Symphony.  It's all about the numbers!

3 more nights on Mariner makes it only 7 points!

No studios available on the weekend.  Besides I've got Mariner booked in October with an aft balcony plus I've booked the RoyalCaribbeanblog.com Mariner Double Dip to Cococay Group Cruise next March.  I've also got Nassau/Cococay booked on at least two other cruises, maybe a 3rd.  Three Mariner cruises and half a dozen stops in Nassau/Cococay is enough.

Just now, twangster said:

No studios available on the weekend.  Besides I've got Mariner booked in October with an aft balcony plus I've booked the RoyalCaribbeanblog.com Mariner Double Dip to Cococay Group Cruise next March.  I've also got Nassau/Cococay booked on at least two other cruises, maybe a 3rd.  Three Mariner cruises and half a dozen stops in Nassau/Cococay is enough.

Ok then go back to your original plan...fill your time with Celebrity.  Book the same sailing that I'm on.  Get off on Friday.  Spend a day in Miami or wherever, then hop onto the Celebrity Equinox on Saturday. 😉

11 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I'm excited too.

I think it's fantastic!  for 4 nights you don't have to have the best! If I were to do it, like @twangster said, I would do B2B, would not be worth the air fare for us.  don't you wish sometimes you lived in Florida! LOL, knowing you , you would be one every other weekend! 😎

Ok then go back to your original plan...fill your time with Celebrity.  Book the same sailing that I'm on.  Get off on Friday.  Spend a day in Miami or wherever, then hop onto the Celebrity Equinox on Saturday. 😉

I try to avoid hotel stays between ships, they are expensive when you add meals and such.  Makes you appreciate what great value cruising is. 

Besides my dog is threatening divorce if I book much more.

Just now, Boston Babe said:

I think it's fantastic!  for 4 nights you don't have to have the best! If I were to do it, like @twangster said, I would do B2B, would not be worth the air fare for us.  don't you wish sometimes you lived in Florida! LOL, knowing you , you would be one every other weekend! 😎

Originally I didn't even bother to look at Mariner because I thought the cost of airfare wasn't going to be worth it.  However, I think because it leaves on a Monday, airfare is actually cheaper than I have ever paid flying to Florida.  That motivated me to look into it more.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

I try to avoid hotel stays between ships, they are expensive when you add meals and such.  Makes you appreciate what great value cruising is. 

Besides my dog is threatening divorce if I book much more.

Ok...but if you change your mind...we could do a Twangster and Lovetocruise combo live blog...🙂

Just now, Boston Babe said:

Plus you're going to Florida in august so less $ too! did you tell the girls yet? Or better yet, did you tell Hubby! 😂 

Hubby is ready to divorce me just like how @twangster's dog is going to divorce him!

I promised him that this would be it between August and March 2019.

And the girls are excited, especially my little one because we are actually celebrating her birthday on board.

6 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I promised him that this would be it between August and March 2019.

Hmmm, why is this reminding me of Beauty and the Beast...?

Beast: "How do I win her over?!?"

Cogsworth: "There are the usual methods: Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep..."

😁

16 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

And the girls are excited, especially my little one because we are actually celebrating her birthday on board

Oh how fun!! I hope you let Rc or your TA know so they can make a huge fuss over her! YOu can decorate your door too! she would love that!! What a special birthday for her!

1 minute ago, Boston Babe said:

Oh how fun!! I hope you let Rc or your TA know so they can make a huge fuss over her! YOu can decorate your door too! she would love that!! What a special birthday for her!

We did note it on our reservations.  My "little one" is entering the double digits...not so little anymore...

I really thought I wouldn't like the cave-ness of the balcony on Adventure last week...but I gotta admit it wasn't that bad.  Very private, and it kept the winds out.  The weather wasn't agreeable at one point, yet we could still be on the balcony.  Definitely better than I thought it would be. 

3 minutes ago, KathyC said:

I really thought I wouldn't like the cave-ness of the balcony on Adventure last week...but I gotta admit it wasn't that bad.  Very private, and it kept the winds out.  The weather wasn't agreeable at one point, yet we could still be on the balcony.  Definitely better than I thought it would be. 

I agree Kathy. I was wondering if it would be an issue but I really enjoyed the privacy and added protection from the wind 

7 minutes ago, KathyC said:

Actually I went though some pics this afternoon and I don't think Mariner has the metal panels. I assumed that all voyager class was like that. Still keeping the one on Deck 11.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, toodle68 said:

Location, location, location..  we loved the panoramic rooms on Adventurer because of the location. We looked at these same rooms but they were a little too high price wise at the time. I would not pick 1100, but I would go with the JS on 11. 

We are in panoramic suite on Adventure for Thanksgiving and hubster is more excited about it than usual! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location as it is hard to find good videos of the surrounding areas.