Hump

I’m sorry I know this has been discussed before in the past but I’ve been away for a year.  Just booked a last minute cruise on Indy and ended up in a JS on 9 right in front of the hump.  Can the hot tub folks see onto our deck?  Will our view be obscurred?  Everyone here is so helpful.  Thanks much!!

We were in a JS on 9 on Adventure last week, right by the hump.  The balconies are very cave like on this class of ship, so no one could see in.  I did a periscope of cabin you can check out.  @kathluvsgh, it's at the beginning of the trip.

In case anyone else sees this and is wondering..... after a little further investigation I determined that, in fact, the cabins next to me (since they are sticking out past mine) could see into my deck if they looked around.  Not that it's a big deal, but we're not always that decent, and old and wrinkly.  If you are in the "elbow" of the hump, it just makes logistical sense that you'd have a blocked view in that direction and others could peer in.  Maybe not a big deal, but I switched to another cabin.  Of course this one is far forward so now we have to worry about rocking, but its always something.....  Part of the price we pay for very late booking.