El Loco Fresh will require extra payment ?

Traveler

56 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Hunch is that was included by mistake. Think it has been mentioned before that it will be complementary.

I hope so , it is actually showing only snacks food currently so it make sense they still have did not upload everything and they have some errors , but who knows , they might consider it something like JR. 

19 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Does this (plus the addition of Playmakers) mean that Sabor is gone completely from Symphony ?

Very sadly , no Sabor on Symphony , not sure why (maybe because the needed the space) as it was very successful restaurant , specially for this blog community :1_grinning:   

For sure I will miss there excellent guacamole . 

Frankly, I am not a particular fan of the O class Sabor.  I absolutely LOVE the full service Sabor restaurant but I think the O class was mediocre.  I do hate to see it gone though.  Others seemed to enjoy it.  I am not a fan of the sports bar concept so I will undoubtedly be steering clear of that area on Symphony.  El Loco sounds like it will have much the same offerings as the O class Sabor so maybe the food will be equivalent, at any rate.