Indoor pool - uv protection?

I won't be on Anthem until October, so can't give direct feedback. But I'd be surprised if it weren't true, as most modern glass blocks UV light. This is why when you're sitting indoors next to a brightly lit window at home, or sitting in your car, eyeglasses with Transitions™ lenses don't darken; they require UV light to trigger the color shift.

So if you go into the indoor pool and find your glasses darkening unexpectedly, throw on some sunscreen! :10_wink: :3_grin:

I never thought about this. I was planning on my Transitions lenses being my only sunglasses on my cruise, but I will need to bring my clip-ons if I want to be able to see to read in the Solarium just like I need them to drive, as my eyes are hyper-sensitive to light. Thanks for bringing this up @constable145 !

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, Matt said:

I just tweeted that question to the company that manufactured the roof, OpenAire.  Will share the reply.

Another Canadian company doing well making products for RCI.

Handling Specialty  is the company that makes the lifts for the Aqua Theatre pool.

On 2/1/2018 at 5:53 AM, constable145 said:

Another Canadian company doing well making products for RCI.

Handling Specialty  is the company that makes the lifts for the Aqua Theatre pool.

OpenAire's head office is based in my hometown, I could practically visit them LOL. 

Here's the write-up on their website for reference.