Deluxe beverage package - smoothies/protein shakes?

Anzo

A few years ago we were on Liberty of the Seas and had some great after workout protein smoothies with fresh fruit in the pool bar. We’re going with Allure in December and were wondering if 1) there’s a protein smoothie option in some of the bars and 2) if yes, are those included in the “Deluxe Beverage package”?

4 minutes ago, Anzo said:

A few years ago we were on Liberty of the Seas and had some great after workout protein smoothies with fresh fruit in the pool bar. We’re going with Allure in December and were wondering if 1) there’s a protein smoothie option in some of the bars and 2) if yes, are those included in the “Deluxe Beverage package”?

Not sure if those are still available, but if they are, they are not included in the drink packages, that I know of. Haven't seen them listed anywhere.

1 hour ago, Anzo said:

We were on the Allure last March. As I remember, the only place you could get a protein smoothie was on deck five or six right outside of the Vitality Spa and Fitness Center. :27_sunglasses:

4 hours ago, Sabrinaklai said:

The Vitality Cafe, that is the one in the spa/gym that everyone is referring to, does sell the fresh smoothies. I was able to get them with my deluxe drink package on the Allure and Harmony. The protein powder is what is extra. Your drink package won't cover that.

Confirmed.  I took a photo of the Vitality Spa smoothie offerings on Harmony a few weeks ago.  Mine came out to $6.25 and was covered by the deluxe package.  i didn't try to add  any supplements.  Mine was very good.  

IMG_6643.JPG

17 hours ago, twangster said:

Confirmed.  I took a photo of the Vitality Spa smoothie offerings on Harmony a few weeks ago.  Mine came out to $6.25 and was covered by the deluxe package.  i didn't try to add  any supplements.  Mine was very good.  

IMG_6643.JPG

Thanks a lot, this is really helpful and more than I expected when asking!

• 4 months later...