Free Glass of Wine in MDR

rjac

Earlier this year we did an 11 day cruise on the Serenade. At that time we were platinum level. I remember each night we both received a free glass of wine with dinner, which we ordered. I can't remember if that was a C&A benefit for platinum level (which I can't find now in the platinum benefits), just a daily special or just because we were such nice pleasant folks. Anyway, we are now emerald and wondering if we will get the same complimentary wine at dinner next year on the Allure or do we have to really ramp up our pleasant act. :27_sunglasses:

As platinum members you get a one off coupon (loaded on to your sea pass) for buy a glass of wine or beer and get one free, and another one off coupon with a % off a glass of wine or beer.

You sometimes have to say you're using that offer when handing over your sea pass so you don't get charged the full amount

5 hours ago, Sarah said:

As platinum members you get a one off coupon (loaded on to your sea pass) for buy a glass of wine or beer and get one free, and another one off coupon with a % off a glass of wine or beer.

You sometimes have to say you're using that offer when handing over your sea pass so you don't get charged the full amount

Thank you Sarah. :27_sunglasses: