Matt's Day 2 Sea Blog

jce2

O.K. so I guess I have a new pet peeve.....people who posts pictures of delicious looking drinks in their blogs without identifying what it is!!  Just kidding of course, loved reading the blogs and appreciate the effort put into them, but Matt....What the heck is it?  I am referring to the drink shot shortly after you describe your daughters swim lesson.  It looks wonderful though I actually suspect it is going to win up being a drink I dont like (not a big fan of the "tropical" flavors (ie. pineapple, coconut etc.)

1 hour ago, jce2 said:

O.K. so I guess I have a new pet peeve.....people who posts pictures of delicious looking drinks in their blogs without identifying what it is!!  Just kidding of course, loved reading the blogs and appreciate the effort put into them, but Matt....What the heck is it?  I am referring to the drink shot shortly after you describe your daughters swim lesson.  It looks wonderful though I actually suspect it is going to win up being a drink I dont like (not a big fan of the "tropical" flavors (ie. pineapple, coconut etc.)

The best thing you can do is try any drink until you hit upon the one in the pic...:3_grin: