Wonder of the Seas Question !

Good Morning Everyone,

Our questions is  does a Sky Junior suite have all the benefits of Sky Class ? When we  look on line at the Royal Caribbean web site they list the  benefits for the junior suite the same as a sky junior suite we are confused. Thanks for any help with this.

5 minutes ago, Ducky57 said:

Our questions is  does a Sky Junior suite have all the benefits of Sky Class ?

No, not all. When these cabins were reclassified they were supposed to have full Sky Class benefits but then RC pulled some of them.

I know internet is not included except on selected shipa (I believe Icon, Utopia, and 1-2 others).

Hopefully someone else has the full info but the general answer is that you should have MOST Sky Class benefits but not all.

6 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I believe there is a disclaimer that says only one Oasis class ship has all the benefits, I think it is still just a glorified JS on Wonder. 

Exactly, isn't it just the Sky Juniors on Utopia that has all the benefits? I honestly stopped paying attention to those because I wrote them off a few months ago after that other thread where @F1guynz pointed out that it was a bit shady which ones were included and which ones were not. It's GS and up or bust for us lol

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Exactly, isn't it just the Sky Juniors on Utopia that has all the benefits? I honestly stopped paying attention to those because I wrote them off a few months ago after that other thread where @F1guynz pointed out that it was a bit shady which ones were included and which ones were not. It's GS and up or bust for us lol

I read it was just Utopia until like 2025, when some ships of Oasis class will get actual benefits on the sky class JS.

We had a JS on Wonder this month. It's good to look up the sea class benefits.

From what I recall, we were able to use the suites pre-boarding waiting area and board with suites, pinnacles and The Key.

We had to pay for internet/beverage packages.

There's a ton of storage space including a big walk-in closet, a tub (with a weird shower glass half door setup), and an overall feeling of more space in the room and the balcony.

You can use your cabin's phone to call and request a reservation for Coastal Kitchen, but it depends on availability. The menu is smaller than the MDR but the same setup with the new selections and the classic ones at the bottom. It's much smaller then the MDR, but the service and views are nice.

Our cabin attendant made up the room twice a day, and we were delighted with Ikadek's service and smiles.

All I know is the price difference between the two are pretty steep on WOS. To pay the premium there would have to be a very defined difference between the two classes.  I just mocked up a cruise and saw the difference is north of $2500. That would have to be a lot of amenities at that value difference.