Flights out of MCO

Erika1971

The fact that they recommend you being at the airport 2 hours early, the airport is 45 minutes to an hour away from the port, and when you factor in the "Disney Set"  (many families with young kids) which always seems to slow things up at security, you may be pushing it a little ..... just my opinion.

There are just too many intangibles that could happen. Too many what is.  I.E. late docking, a hold on dis embarking, traffic, weather ,customs and so on.  All of the previously mentioned facts are spot on.   It is certainly not worth the stress or aggravation that could arise.    You very well could make it by the smallest of margins.  Booking a later flight is a much better piece of mind.  Missing the flight and re booking  is just not  worth the headache, stress, arguments, etc.   

I've done non flights twice without problem, but that was with Disney Cruise Line and having the luggage checked in on the ship and boarding passes in hand. This was also on Saturdays, not Sundays. 

If Luggage Valley is available, you'd probably be fine, but I also imagine the airport is busier on Sundays, so I'd opt for a later flight for comfort from less stress.