Libery of the Seas Grand Suite or Utopia of the Seas balcony?

I've sailed RC once on the Allure and didn't have a great experience.  I got sick with a stomach bug so we are wanting to give it another try when I can actually enjoy it!  We are looking at February 2025.  Do you guys recommend a Grand Suite on Liberty or a balcony room on Utopia?  I know Utopia is brand new, but I wanted to get feed back on those of you who have done Liberty and other Oasis class ships.

Thanks!

I will be perfectly honest. We have not sailed UT yet (booked for next March), but we just sailed LB last August (2023) and we did not enjoy the ship too much. We booked LB solely based on itinerary (it was going to Canada/NE) and once onboard, we found her to be lacking compared to her sister ships (Freedom/Independence). Now, UT is a whole other class, so it really isn't a fair comparison, but the thing we found lacking the most about LB is the she has not truly been amped. We missed things like El Loco, freestyle machines, even hand washing stations at the WJ (LB doesn't have these). The entertainment was typical of Freedom class ships, but the ship itself seemed a bit more run down than Indy and Freedom. For that sailing, it did not matter to us as much because we were off at the ports a lot, but I personally would not do LB again unless it was an amazing itinerary or she gets amped.

21 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

It all depends on how much of the Liberty suite perks you would use.

Oh, @SCNurse this comment reminds me of another thing. Suite perks on LB are not the same as Oasis or Quantum class ships. You won’t get complimentary VOOM, there is no CK. So basically with the GS on LB, is access to the suite lounge and breakfast at Chops worth trading UT?