How do you add money or OBC to multiple accounts

We have 6 rooms booked on a Holiday cruise for family members. 

We want to give them money to use for drinks, or internet, or arcade.

What is best way to add a credit allowance to each account in advance?

Thank you for your helpful suggestions.   I don't seem to have ability to add guests or link everyone together in the app. 

I will reach out to our Travel Agent to see if she can help us.

3 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

You can do it in the app. You go to your cruise list and at the bottom "let's add it now"

@smokeybandit....could be user error but I went to cruise list and tried to add but there's no option do it.  Nothing at all.   I've got my reservation number, stateroom number, check in starts 11/7 and nothing else.   

Not sure if any of the other members of our group have uploaded the cruise to their apps yet. 

What else can I try?

Be careful adding cash.  I did this for my son on our last family cruise.  He didn’t use it all and cash does not go to your card on file. (Who knew?!) He was flagged getting off the ship to go to guest services where he had to wait on a line to find out the issue and was quite relieved it was a cash refund and not anything else.  Thankfully we were not rushing to the airport as this was an unexpected blip.

27 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Be careful adding cash.  I did this for my son on our last family cruise.  He didn’t use it all and cash does not go to your card on file. (Who knew?!) He was flagged getting off the ship to go to guest services where he had to wait on a line to find out the issue and was quite relieved it was a cash refund and not anything else.  Thankfully we were not rushing to the airport as this was an unexpected blip.

The most miraculous part of this story is that he didn’t use all of the money you put on the account !  😂