Coco Cay Beach Club

Ok, so considering the beach club. 2 questions. 

We have a jet ski excursion for an hour at 1030am. Do you think the beach club is still worth it if we are gone for an hour?

We reserved floating mats. Pick up location I know of is a bit of a walk. Should we pick up before going to Beach club? Or will someone at the beach club pick up for us?

1 hour ago, CanHardlyWait said:

We have a jet ski excursion for an hour at 1030am. Do you think the beach club is still worth it if we are gone for an hour?

We reserved floating mats. Pick up location I know of is a bit of a walk. Should we pick up before going to Beach club? Or will someone at the beach club pick up for us?

When I was there last year, the Beach Club had complimentary floating mats on site.

Thanks @USCG Teacher @loki007 for the floating mat info. Having those included in cost (and canceling the one's booked separately) brings the price down to about $100pp. It helped tip the scale to give it a try. Also, with the possibility of a second ship (Labadee rescheduling) possibly joining Icon that day, a little extra crowd control assurance will be a nice touch.

On 3/26/2024 at 7:26 PM, CanHardlyWait said:

As already stated mats are at the beach club. I stopped booking the jet ski excursion because the 4 previous times it was canceled due to wind/seas. I would hate to have you not book the beach club and miss out only to have the jet ski excursion canceled. Just make your lunch reservation for when you think you will return.