Long term parking

43 minutes ago, atseau said:

Hi, We are planning several b2bs from Miami or Lauderdale. Does anyone have any suggestions where to park for 30 days or more?

Thanks

At home. Use ride share (or family/friends) for your transportation to the port.

30 minutes ago, atseau said:

OK Thank you. so far no help with long term parking solution.

I’m going to be on EX for 23 days (Miami) next month and have decided to use Premier parking 250 SE 3rd St Miami (305) 220 2686.  Honestly, I cannot recall exactly how much is it costing, per day, but I think it’s less than $15/day for the covered parking option.  They have a shuttle to take you to the port and back to the garage.  We usually just park at the terminal but $35/day for 24 days is just toooo much.  I know that this option is less than half of what it would cost at the Royal parking lot. You do need reservations at Premier.

Sorry but I don’t have any experience with offsite parking at Port Everglades.

38 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’m going to be on EX for 23 days (Miami) next month and have decided to use Premier parking 250 SE 3rd St Miami (305) 220 2686.  Honestly, I cannot recall exactly how much is it costing, per day, but I think it’s less than $15/day for the covered parking option.  They have a shuttle to take you to the port and back to the garage.  We usually just park at the terminal but $35/day for 24 days is just toooo much.  I know that this option is less than half of what it would cost at the Royal parking lot. You do need reservations at Premier.

Thank you sounds like a great option.

On 3/26/2024 at 2:23 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I've used them 3 times for cruises. I believe last cruise was $125 for 9 days. The parking is very safe IMHO, the only issue was returning on the shuttle last cruise. We were at terminal G and had an extended wait as their shuttles filled at the other terminals and didn't stop at G. But we got back to the car in under an hour after disembarking.