Possible New perk for C&A for 12 nights+ (not sure if level dependent) - can someone please confirm

A member of the FB groups I am in has suggested that since 1st March on sailings of 12+ nights you are getting a free coffee per day if you are a C&A member

it was unclear if this was a level dependent perk 

I can’t find anything on the RC website so wondered if anyone else had heard of this

3 of our cruises that we currently have booked are 12+ nights and as new D level it would be very nice if we effectively have 5 free drinks a day for those cruises

thanks in advance for any clarity that can be provided

On 3/21/2024 at 7:01 PM, twangster said:

This is usually related to restricting access to a loyalty or suite lounge since that denies access to the coffee machine within.  

Or the crown lounge coffee machine is broken so they offer a coffee voucher.

If so that isn't new, experienced it in 2019 on elite top heavy transatlantic cruises.

We were on Quantum of the Seas from Hawaii to Vancouver last year and had a free coffee each day. Not sure why. But I think it was only Diamond and above as the people we were sailing with didn't get the perk.