Indy 9 Night Cruise on 12/21 E3 or D2 ? Deck 9 or 7 ?

RBRSKI

Need response fairly quickly

So question for everyone!  We currently have three staterooms on deck 9 (9692,9694 and 9697(kids interior) We can move to deck seven mid ship in (7288,7290 & 7291(kids prom)

We have no problem where we are located on the ship but my father in laws has in his head deck 9 might have more motion.  Also, it's a E3 vs D2 but does that really matter for only two people in the stateroom.

I read somewhere (I know....) that the E3 is slightly shorter (distance from the front door to the balcony) than the D2 but honestly, I've been in both and could never notice any difference.

I would say that the promenade room would be a nice upgrade for the kids over a regular inside room.  Don't know the kids' ages but they would be able to see the character parades from their room, which would be nice.

Motion ?  No issue

Do we are very diplomatic in the Rafalski Household, so we let our daughter pick what deck and staterooms for this voyage.  We gave her this opportunity because her brother has been able to celebrate his birthday now on two cruises since it is four days after Christmas.  Thought this would be a nice perk for her.  Oh, so we will be sailing on Deck 7 staterooms 7288, 7290 and 7291.