Where's the Long Caribbean Deployment 2026

I know many of you will think that I'm crazy, but I'm a planner.  According to the posted schedule for 2025-2026 ship deployments, the week of February 19, 2024   Long Caribbean cruises  were to be posted for the sailing time of October 2025 - April 2026.  I would like to book a 9 - 11 day cruise for January 2026 from Miami.  As of today, I haven't seen any of those sailings posted and I've been checking every day.  Anyone else waiting?

I was watching for those too but it looks like they may not be happening any more. 😕

However, they have yet to announce what Serenade and Radiance are doing over that period. Those two ships are in Alaska over the summer and I would expect at least one of them to come back through the Panama Canal into the Caribbean for the winter. Perhaps one or both of them will offer the longer itineraries. It's a question of keeping checking.

2 hours ago, MKSglitz said:

I know many of you will think that I'm crazy, but I'm a planner.  According to the posted schedule for 2025-2026 ship deployments, the week of February 19, 2024   Long Caribbean cruises  were to be posted for the sailing time of October 2025 - April 2026.  I would like to book a 9 - 11 day cruise for January 2026 from Miami.  As of today, I haven't seen any of those sailings posted and I've been checking every day.  Anyone else waiting?

I booked a 12-day for January 2026, but I’m leaving from Cape Liberty.  I want to plan further out so like you, I’m patiently waiting for the rest of 2026 to be deployed.

1 hour ago, Gilley said:

I booked a 12-day for January 2026, but I’m leaving from Cape Liberty.  I want to plan further out so like you, I’m patiently waiting for the rest of 2026 to be deployed.

I think you'll have to be very patient. Historically the rest of 2026(May-December) will not be released until November/December of 2024.

1 hour ago, michaelp1446 said:

I think you'll have to be very patient. Historically the rest of 2026(May-December) will not be released until November/December of 2024.

Really it’s gonna be that long before it’s released.  Wasn’t expected that much of a delay.