Harmony of the seas need suggestions

We are planning a commitment ceremony with just our group of 10 and are looking for a spot outside that we can have it with little or no traffic for around 10 minutes. I was think about the King of the world platform maybe early in the am. We would like open sea behind us if possible so port days are out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

With over 6000 passengers onboard, you aren’t going to have any part of the ship with little to no traffic. If you get up at the VERY crack of dawn, that is your one and probably only option, but you will not have access to the front bow of the ship.

That's what I'm afraid of. Plan B is a beach at one of the port days. Maybe we can find a nice back drop on the ship and do it on a port day if it is that crowded. This is my first cruise so I have no idea how crowded it is.

I just got off Harmony and two spots come to mind.

1) Port or starboard side bridge wings by the solarium. They might be a bit tight for 10 people, but its worth exploring them.

2) Along the running track at the bow of the ship, there are seating areas with large windows to the sea. There is much more room. They aren't exactly open air, but there is a nice breeze. This picture was mid-day and I was one of 4 people there. Early in the AM there would probably be less. There will be some traffic on the walking track, but that shouldn't be too distracting.

IMG_6334.thumb.jpeg.f4d77b9c925ec6d53d767611a09ee84f.jpeg

Timing will be everything for this. If you want to do it in the morning (before 10 or so) or in the evening (after 6) you should have no trouble finding some areas with no one around. If you want to do it in the middle of the day, it may be tougher.

If you're going to do it in the morning or in the evening, Deck 16 should have plenty of areas. It's the area above the pool deck and there are some decent-sized open spaces. It'll be windy but scenic.

If you want to do it mid-day, there are plenty of venues that won't even be open depending on the activity calendar. Boleros or the karaoke bar might work if you're quick. You might even be able to get them to let you use the lobby area of the main theater, which would be quiet and private.

6 hours ago, GregD said:

I just got off Harmony and two spots come to mind.

1) Port or starboard side bridge wings by the solarium. They might be a bit tight for 10 people, but its worth exploring them.

2) Along the running track at the bow of the ship, there are seating areas with large windows to the sea. There is much more room. They aren't exactly open air, but there is a nice breeze. This picture was mid-day and I was one of 4 people there. Early in the AM there would probably be less. There will be some traffic on the walking track, but that shouldn't be too distracting.

IMG_6334.thumb.jpeg.f4d77b9c925ec6d53d767611a09ee84f.jpeg

This could be a great option Thank you !

6 hours ago, amanalo217 said:

Wouldn't hurt to ask if they would let you use the suite sun deck area for a ceremony in the morning. I don't recall anyone up there before the bar opens.

I will look into that as soon as we board Thanks !

1 hour ago, jeffmw said:

Timing will be everything for this. If you want to do it in the morning (before 10 or so) or in the evening (after 6) you should have no trouble finding some areas with no one around. If you want to do it in the middle of the day, it may be tougher.

If you're going to do it in the morning or in the evening, Deck 16 should have plenty of areas. It's the area above the pool deck and there are some decent-sized open spaces. It'll be windy but scenic.

If you want to do it mid-day, there are plenty of venues that won't even be open depending on the activity calendar. Boleros or the karaoke bar might work if you're quick. You might even be able to get them to let you use the lobby area of the main theater, which would be quiet and private.

Sounds like something worth looking into Thanks !