Passport

I have an inquiry. I will be doing a B2B2B on Freedom in May. My passport expires in Sept, which is only 4 months of validity after the cruise. Since the port stops are only Nassau and PDCC. Can I use it? I'm bringing my ID and certified BC, but check in and customs are much easier with a passport.

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have an inquiry. I will be doing a B2B2B on Freedom in May. My passport expires in Sept, which is only 4 months of validity after the cruise. Since the port stops are only Nassau and PDCC. Can I use it? I'm bringing my ID and certified BC, but check in and customs are much easier with a passport.

Honestly based on everything we read on here I would say no problem. 

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

Your passport is fine as long as it has one day of validity upon your return at the conclusion of your journey.

I cruised right up until a week or so before my passport expired.  As @billdauterive said, I started bringing my BC with me just in case but I never needed it.  I did have to cruise with my BC once I sent the passport off to be renewed.  Also no problem.  I was fortunate.  My passport got back very quickly.  I didn’t pay nor ask for expedited service.